Objectives of the pilot plant
- Training of personnel working in production plants
- Production of cars for homologation, tests, road tests and continuous
- Design, assembly, and certification of molds and production equipment
- Improvement of production methods, quality, use of industrial factors
- Computer system management
- Quality management and methodologies, for production, after sales, spare parts
and authorized workshops
Direction, and development team
- 1 management team (TDG) dedicated to the coordination, promotion and control of all activities and in particular of the
operating teams; as follows:
A) Finances, budget, report industrial
B) Commercial and partner aspects.
C) Industrial and productive aspects.
D) External relations and marketing
- 3 technical-operational teams (TTO) of inter-functional matrix and dedicated to the technical and technological set-up of
the respective business units that will operate in the district, with the presence of 3 seniors + 1 junior with adequate
characteristics and technical preparation: Project manager, process technologist , plant technologist, assistant.
- 1 plant design team (TPI) placed at the service of the three TTOs for the preparation of the executive projects and
composed of 9 units of which 4 are senior and 5 Junior provided by the university.
- An external professional for industrial relations
- At the service of the 5 teams there will be a secretariat and an administrative officer, for a total of 28 people.
Internal pilot plant bodies
- Central quality (industrial management)
- Maintenance and safety (industrial management)
- Central logistics (industrial management)
- Sales and sales service (commercial management)
- Risk manager (commercial management)
- Administration (financial management)
- Personnel and human resources (financial management)
- Budget and control (financial management)
- Purchases (financial management)
- IT system (financial management)
- Technical direction
- Research, Design and Development Center.
- For a total of 280 people.
Pilot plant activity
- Production plant design and launch of purchase orders and their monitoring
- Planning of production aspects
- Definition of logistic implications
- Definition of commercial policies
- Start-up of the commercial structure and contacts with partners and customers
- Definition and implementation of professional conversion plans and training programs on the available skills of the entire area
- Definition of the technical, managerial and organic structure of the production companies
- Quality Policy
- Personnel and human resources policy
- Environmental policy
- Definition of predictive and preventive maintenance plans
- Drafting of supply documents for raw materials
- Preparation of self-qualification plans for products
- Definition of the three-year research and implementation start-up plan
- Consultancy & business and projects establishment and management